14. JERUSALEM – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE VP
The City of David Is Seeking An Executive Assistant to the Vice President
The position is a maternity leave replacement with potential for long term extension.
The position is full time based out of our headquarters in Talpiot, Jerusalem and requires occasional availability after standard office hours.
• Preparing materials for meetings
• Tracking tasks, processes and project gantt charts on behalf of the Vice President.
• Preparing for and coordinating flights abroad
• Donor tracking
• Data entry and task management
• Managing the calendar and schedule of the Vice President
• General administrative and operational duties as required.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President
• Previous experience as an executive assistant or in a high level administrative position
• Fluent in Microsoft Office; knowledge of SalesForce and proficiency with social media an advantage
• Must have English at mother tongue level (spoken and written), as well as high level Hebrew
• College degree preferred
• Knowledge of or experience in fundraising department an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills, highly service oriented, organized, efficient, energetic, able to work well under pressure and deal with many tasks in a limited amount of time
Resumes can be sent to [email protected] Please make sure to list in the title: Position 1058
Position is open to men and women. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
To see other open positions at City of David go to http://www.cityofdavid.org.il/Jobs