A leading international PR firm is seeking an HR Manager to join their all-star Tel Aviv team.
This is a ½ time – ¾ time role, and currently has a hybrid model of 3 days per week in-office and 2 days WFH.
All candidates should be the go-to person for employee-related issues, manage the employee lifecycle from A-Z, and nurture a positive and dynamic work culture. The HR Manager’s responsibility will involve a range of responsibilities, including recruitment, employee retention, performance management, professional development, and employee relations.
– Implement key strategic HR policies, procedures and best practices in line with company values.
– Build relationships with employees and managers across all levels of the organization by providing guidance and direction based on HR expertise.
– Own the employee lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, and employee retention.
– Assess professional development needs and develop/monitor training programs.
– Nurture a positive, supportive, and productive work environment and culture.
– Ensure compliance with operational policies and legislative requirements as they pertain to employees and workplace.
– 2-3 years of experience in HR or related field
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, social sciences or related field
– Native English speaker and familiarity with Anglo culture
– Experience with HR systems and databases
– Knowledge of HR best practices and labor law/regulations
– High level of energy, motivation, initiative and professionalism
– Passionate about people and able to build strong interpersonal relationships
– Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Problem-solver who can break down complex issues and offer practical solutions.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] with “HR Manager” in the subject or register on our job portal https://urbanrecruits.co.il/ and apply directly!