JERUSALEM – CAMPUS ADVISOR
CAMERA on Campus seeks a full-time Campus Advisor to join its growing team of young professionals providing support and guidance to students interested in Israel activism.
The Advisor will oversee CAMERA Fellows on Israeli campuses. This includes helping them to organize educational events on campus and to write op-eds for various news outlets. Furthermore, the Advisor will help develop and implement effective measures to expand CAMERA’s presence on campuses in Israel, as well as manage CAMERA on Campus’s Hebrew Facebook page. The position will be based in our Jerusalem office.
Requirements for the position include:
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong event planning skills
• Strong skills in communications, interpersonal relations, and organization
• Strong knowledge of history and politics as it relates to the Middle East, Israel, and the Arab-Israeli conflict
• Excellent writing/editing skills
• Fluency in both English and Hebrew
Salary and Benefits: The salary is competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send their CV, cover letter, and a Hebrew and/or English writing sample to [email protected]