JERUSALEM – STEWARDSHIP ASSOCIATE
United Hatzalah is seeking a full-time associate (9-5, but flexible) to join our Donor Stewardship Team.
This is an entry level position, with room for growth.
Start date is immediate, in Jerusalem.
Provide administrative support for the stewardship team, bridging the operations on the ground in Israel to the fundraising efforts and donors around the world.
Assisting with & coordinating donor-relations projects. Oversee and track day-to-day tasks, maintain database, data entry & recording through Salesforce CRM.
Great atmosphere, dynamic and interesting environment.
Looking for a hard-worker, someone energized and driven, who loves being busy and productive, loves to accomplish and achieve.
• Mother tongue English, excellent and professional writing skills
• Fluent (or at least conversational) Hebrew and writing skills; experience working in Israel
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, responsible, self-disciplined
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Google Suite
• Team player & comfortable working independently.
• Confident to lead on projects and manage all pieces related to it.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to:
Subject line: Stewardship Associate