JERUSALEM – UI/UX PRODUCT DESIGNER
UX/UI Product Designer
US Company with offices on Har Hotzvim is looking for an exceptional UX/UI Product Designer to help create and shape the next generation of Point of Sale system, a product that’s simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from first prototypes to final implementation and you will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system.
Our ideal candidate is focused on customer & user-centric design, a team player with a desire to learn and grow.
What you’ll do:
• Work closely with R&D, Product, and Marketing in order to design, and deliver extraordinary products with high-end look and feel.
• Build clickable prototypes, screens and wireframes for user flows
• Conduct a full design cycle – from collecting inspiration, through creating pixel perfect design, ending with delivery and supporting development.
• Leverage usage data and user feedback to improve the UX and product flow.
• Explore different and innovative ideas to reach the best solution possible for complex problems.
• Develop and lead the company design language.
• 2-4 years of experience designing a complex system as a UX/Product designer.
• Experience with product UX designing and creating prototypes, wireframes and presentations.
• Experience with design systems and design tools – Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Principle etc.
• Self-taught, curious, fast learner, can work alone or in a team.
• Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Online portfolio with in-depth case studies, demonstrating not only beautiful designs but also the reasoning behind them
• Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, simple, and accessible solutions.
• Ability to communicate, share your vision, receive feedback well, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
• A keen eye for small details, great people skills, and passion for design, UX and data.
• Have a high level of written and spoken English
Hours from 11:00-19:00 in Jerusalem
Please send CVs to [email protected]