REMOTE – NURSE – U.S. REGISTERED & LICENSED
US Registered Licensed Nurse with Geriatric Experience
Convergence Telehealth is a complete telehealth and telemedicine technology platform and service company.
This RN position is with a mobile medical practice catering to the senior population. We are currently looking for a full-time RN with experience in care management and care plan development. The nurse will provide support to our clinical staff including our physician and nurse practitioners. The ability to efficiently triage changes of patient conditions such as infections, falls, behavioral issues and lab results, is a necessity. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and prior experience with the elderly population and phone-based triage. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, motivated, and have sufficient clinical experience including experience with using electronic health records. Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy environment.
* Staff Nurse duties
* Experience with geriatrics/residential facility/skilled nursing facility a must
* Case management (care plan development)
* Phone triage with clinical provider or patient
* Minimum of 3 years experience preferred
The individual should possess the following attributes
* Excellent conversational and active listening skills
* Familiarity with Athena EMR, Ring Central, G Suite, and Microsoft (preferred)
* Ability to motivate and empathize with patients and their families
* Customer service orientation
* Dedicated, reliable, punctual, and flexible
* Triage/de-escalation skills
* California license preferred
This position is Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm PST (6PM-3AM Israel time), work from home, and is for immediate start.
Compensation $18/hour plus legal Israeli benefits.
Please send your CV and specify position to [email protected]