TEL AVIV – EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
A venture group that builds and backs technology companies is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to join their Tel Aviv team!
As Executive Assistant, you will work as part of an intimate team distributed between Tel-Aviv and New-York and work closely with a broader ecosystem of fast-growing portfolio companies and their founders. This is a great opportunity for someone with high-energy, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, comfortability with complexity and uncertainty, ability to manage internal and external relationships and work with senior executives and cross-functional teams to be a part of building an all-digital future.
– Partner with the managing partners and the team run an effective day-to-day business operation
– Diligently manage all aspects of the managing partner logistics, including scheduling, travel and meeting attendees.
– Assist with and facilitate meeting follow-ups, note-taking and execution of action items
– Administration of flights and accommodation for travel, as well as maintaining a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes.
– Handling highly sensitive and confidential material.
– Assist with special projects as needed, including planning board meetings, off-site meetings, team events, reports, presentations and briefs.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– Recent and relevant experience supporting C-Suite Executives; preferably at a high-tech company.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor them to individual personalities.
– “Can-do” attitude and a team player who possesses strong professional accountability and individual ownership.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
– Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple stakeholders in a busy, fast-paced environment and meet frequent and competing deadlines; Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure, consistently meet deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities.
– Ability to support escalation outside of typical business hours.
– Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Email, and Calendaring skills.
– Strong presence with exceptional emotional intelligence and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels in the organization.
– Ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– An eye for detail as well as the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
– Confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively internally and externally.
For more information or to apply send your CV to [email protected] with “Executive Personal Assistant” in the subject or apply directly via www.urbanrecruits.co.il